07/02/2020
【商務會面】如何相約客戶?教你用英文約定、更改、取消會面,讓工作更順利!
Zephyr Yeung
Zephyr Yeung
從小喜歡英文且極具好奇心,奈何小時候發問時往往都會被告知「背左佢啦」,心有不甘繼而透過閱讀和研究來尋根究底,長大後深深了解香港人學習英語時會遇到的障礙,並研究出獨有的方法瞬速提升英文水平,從此不再視學英文為畏途。你ready好晉升為「職場英語達人」未?
職場英語教室
逢周五更新
Situation 2:對方提出會面時間而你剛好有空
That sounds good/ great.
時間聽起來不錯.
Tuesday would be perfect.
約星期二吧,這時間很完美。
Anytime you say.
甚麼時候都可以。
That’s fine.
這時間很好。
Situation 3: 對方提出會面時間而你沒有空
I'm sorry, I have an appointment with one of my clients tomorrow.
抱歉,我和另一個客戶明天有約會。
I’m afraid I have got another meeting.
抱歉,我有另一場會議。
I'm afraid I'm busy all day tomorrow.
恐怕明天我會忙一整天。
I am afraid I couldn't make it.
我恐怕無法到達。
I am afraid it is a little late for me.
我覺得對我而言恐怕有一點晚。
I'm expecting some visitors tomorrow morning.
明天早上我要接待一些客人。
Tuesday seems to be a little difficult.
星期二不太方便.
I would prefer to meet on Friday. Is that okay?
我比較想要星期五見你,可以嗎?
Situation 4:希望更改時間或取消會面
約好時間後,倘若你發現有緊急的事情必須處理,記得先和對方說聲抱歉再取消或更改時間。(記得不要在約定會面的前一刻才跟對方提出改時間,不然對方對你的印象會大打折扣啊!)
Something urgent has come up , can we fix it for some other time?
我突然有緊急的事,我們可以改約別的時間嗎?
I'm afraid I'll have to postpone the appointment.
恐怕我必須把約會延期。
Can we make our appointment a little later?
我們的會面可以往後延些時間嗎?
Something has just cropped up and I’m sorry that I won’t be able to meet you today.
我突然有別的事情,抱歉我今天不能去見你了。
【etnet 30周年】多重慶祝活動一浪接一浪,好禮連環賞! ► 即睇詳情